The company behind W.i.P. night club has filed a law suit against both Chris Brown and Drake, seeking $16 million in damages relating to a brawl that broke out between their respective entourages back in June.
The lawsuit cites “gross negligence,” “ultrahazardous activity,” and “intentional illegal acts” as just cause for the $16 million dollar sum, and references a shared history with Rihanna as the reason for the brawl. It also mentions that each of their entourages consisted of “15 heavily built men trained and/or experienced in hand-to-hand and weapons combat,” and states that after the bottles started flying, these men were ordered “to join the fight, which erupted into a violent brawl on a massive scale.”
Here are some photos of the aftermath. Does this look like $16 million dollars worth of damage?
Regardless of whether or not $16 million is an appropriate figure for the law suit, it’s still a massively expensive night out at a club. If Chris Brown and Drake were able to act civilized and bury the hatchet on all of this Ri-Ri drama, they could have thrown an unbelievable party together.
What kind of a party could you throw for $16 million?
- Not only could you have an open bar, every time someone grabs a drink, you could give them $100.
- You could hire Chef Gordon Ramsay to prepare appetizers, Mario Batali to serve dinner, and get Paula Dean to make her skillet-fried apple pie for desert.
- You could use the money to pay Guns N’ Roses to reunite.
- Five words: all you can eat caviar.
- You could serve the most expensive cake ever, created by a Tokyo pastry chef. It costs $1.65 million. The concoction is a fruit-filled cake that is covered in 223 diamonds and takes six months to create.
- Four words: lobster marinated in cognac.
- Everyone goes home with a free Yacht!
- Helicopter rides!
- Every goodie bag has a Porsche in it.
- The main event: a Fabergé egg fight.
Sounds like a pretty awesome party to me. Drake & Chris Brown, you fucked up.